Until then...
Monday, May 4, 2009
First blog ever.
So this is new. I've never "Blogged" before. I've kept an online journal for 5 years, but that's completely private. Or as private as I can make it. Anyway, moving on. I made this for two reasons. I'm procrastinating two difficult papers that I have to write for wednesday, and I also wanted to get my thoughts out there. This one, however will not contain any thoughts, besides my idea of an introduction. I won't use my real name for particular reasons, but know that I'm a writer. I haven't published a book yet, but I'm currently in the process of writing one. I write daily, and I guess that this will be a testament to that. What exactly does one post for their first blog? I do wonder. However, this is as much time today that I can spare to start up something new, so I'll leave you with this and the promise of more interesting reading for later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm holding you to that promise!
ReplyDelete